Calcio Mercato

Posted by SEMARANG HITAM PUTIH on 19.40
Cavani snubs Juventus interest
Napoli hotshot Edinson Cavani has dismissed transfer links with Serie A champions Juventus.

The Old Lady are looking for a new centre-forward ahead of their return to the Champions League and the Uruguayan is on their shortlist.

However, talking to the Corriere dello Sport on Monday, the South American has pledged his future to the Stadio San Paolo outfit.

“I know nothing about Juventus,” the former Danubio and Palermo striker noted. “I want to stay at Napoli.”

Cavani joined Napoli in 2010 and he’s responded with 66 goals in 95 games for the Azzurri.

==========================================================================
 
El Kaddouri waiting for Juve
Brescia star Omar El Kaddouri says he hasn’t decided to join Parma because he’s waiting for an offer from Juventus.

The Serie B club today claimed that a deal with the Gialloblu was done, but the 21-year-old attacking midfielder insists that his future has yet to be decided.

“I want to make something very clear,” he told the Gazzetta dello Sport. “I have not signed anything with anyone. Not Parma or Juventus.

“I have received no documents and Brescia haven’t been in touch with me.

“I haven’t turned down a move to Parma, but I would prefer a switch to Juventus as my dream is to play for the Bianconeri.

“I know that Juventus want me and I hope that the two clubs can reach some sort of deal.”

==========================================================================
 
Felipe Melo Takkan Kembali ke Turin?
Musim lalu, Juventus memutuskan untuk melepas Felipe Melo dengan status pinjaman ke Galatasaray. Hal serupa tampaknya akan kembali dilakukan oleh manajemen I Bianconeri.

Namun kali ini, pihak Galatasaray menginginkan kepemilikan penuh atas pemain asal Brasil itu. Seperti dikutip Football Italia , klub asal Turki itu ingin memboyong Melo dengan status permanen.

Pasalnya, Melo dianggap memiliki kualitas yang mumpuni untuk mengisi lini tengah Galatasaray. Apalagi mereka bakal berlaga di kompetisi level tertinggi di Eropa, Liga Champions.

Tentu langkah Galatasaray untuk mendapatkan tanda tangan Melo takkan semudah membalikkan telapak tangan. Anak asuh Fatih Terim itu memiliki beberapa klub pesaing.

Berdasarkan kabar yang beredar, Bayern Munchen dan Spartak Moskva juga menaruh minat kepada pria berusia 29 tahun tersebut. Harga Melo diperkirakan mencapai sepuluh juta euro.

========================================================================== 
 
SPAIN/ MALAGA, Offer for Quagliarella ?
According to Sportitalia, Malaga are ready to offer 13 million euros to Juventus to obtain 29 year old Fabio Quagliarella.

==========================================================================
 
ITALY/ JUVENTUS, Crazy idea Balotelli
According to Mediaset Premium, Juventus are thinking about signing Manchester City 21 year old striker Mario Balotelli.

==========================================================================
 
JUVENTUS, Quagliarella's agent: "Malaga? Just an interest for the moment"
Interviewed by Sportitalia, Giuseppe Bozzo, agent of Juventus forward Fabio Quagliarella, has declared: "Malaga after my client? I don't deny and I don't confirm. As far as I am concerned, for the moment there is an interest but not a concrete offer".

           
Categories: